Your medication is important for the improvement of your health. For this reason, you need someone to remind you, especially if you always tend to forget your drug intake schedule.
Our responsible caregiver can help in:
- Reminding of the times pills should be taken
- Reminding for prescription refills, labs, and routine medical procedures
- Keeping a record of medication
- Submitting readings to a healthcare professional
- Receiving new dosage instructions from their care professionals
Call us anytime at 510-706-7243 / 650-271-0649 for inquiries.