With the current global health crisis, we at Comfort Angels in Home Care Agency, Inc are doing the best that we can to protect everyone under our care, including our clients and their families, our caregivers, and the communities we serve. We strictly follow and implement the safety and preventive protocol established by the government and health organizations to safeguard the health and well-being of those we care about.
COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease that may be acquired through person to person contact. Scientists and health organizations are still trying to develop a vaccine that can cure this disease. However, while the vaccine is not yet found, we encourage everyone to follow the guidelines and recommendations from these reliable sources of information:
- California Government
- California Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- City of Freemont California
- World Health Organization (WHO)
In support of the frontliners who are bravely helping our fellow citizens fight against COVID-19, we are steadfast in performing the following:
- We keep all of our staff and clients posted about the latest updates regarding COVID-19.
- We strictly follow proper hand hygiene protocol and respiratory etiquette.
- We educate our staff and clients about the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and what to do when these occur.
- We implemented clear instructions about coordinating with the agency in case health issues arise, so we can assist them in getting the care they need.
- In case our clients, their family members, or our caregivers are sick or not feeling well, we instruct them to:
- Stay home as much as possible, unless going out is unavoidable.
- Follow self-quarantine procedures.
- Contact the agency and their physician.
- Continue practicing proper hand hygiene, avoiding touching eyes, nose, & mouth, maintaining good health.
We can all defeat this virus if we unite. Let us all take part in slowing and stopping the spread of COVID-19 by following the safety measures recommended by experts and health authorities. In these trying times, we all need to be strong, patient, kind, and compassionate. We can survive this war against the coronavirus disease together.